Join our Wishmakers on Campus® program to make a difference and have fun with your friends at the same time. Wishmakers on Campus is a fundraising program designed for college students and organizations such as student governments, athletic teams, and Greek organizations, that are interested in helping to grant wishes.
Through the program, your group will:
- Increase awareness of the Make-A-Wish® mission;
- Foster the value of community service;
- Have fun and create school spirit;
- Empower students to be actively involved in helping to grant wishes;
- Provide partnership opportunities between students, school and community;
- Experience the joy of helping a child!
This program includes fundraising project ideas and objectives to simplify the planning process. Your group just simply adds your own creative touch to existing ideas or creates a project of your own!
For more information about how to get involved with the Wishmakers on Campus program, contact:
Metro Boston and Eastern Massachusetts:
Kate Souza | 617.367.9474 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Central and Western Massachusetts:
Peg Wheble | 413.733.9474 | email@example.com