Host a Wishes in Flight® Corporate Campaign
Did you know?
- Approximately 77% percent of our children’s wishes involve air travel, therefore we need more than 1,100 round trip airline tickets to grant wishes every year?
Corporate airline mileage campaigns are essential to the Foundation’s fundraising goals and a critical component of the Wishes in Flight program. Miles collected through a corporate campaign will be used to purchase flights for wish kids and their families. This enables us to send more wish children to their dream destinations around the world.
Hosting a corporate campaign is simple!
Our Wishes in Flight corporate campaign is a simple, turn-key program that can promote team spirit by bringing employees together – and often their friends and family, vendors and customers – in a fun and collaborative way.
Typically, corporate campaigns take place over a 30-day period and culminate in a company-wide celebration upon the campaign’s conclusion.
As your partner, Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island will provide:
- An easy-to-use Wishes in Flight Corporate Campaign Toolkit with all the information you will need to ensure a successful campaign;
- A dedicated URL created specifically for your company to track your campaign donations;
- A dedicated Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island staff person to offer support throughout, including campaign promotional support, tracking how many miles have been donated, and providing detailed updates;
- Information on how many airlines tickets can be purchased for our wish kids because of your support.
Host companies are asked to:
- Identify at least one internal contact to manage the effort and serve as a point of contact for Make-A-Wish Massachusetts and Rhode Island;
- Promote the campaign, invite employees, friends and family, vendors and customers to donate their unused miles via custom Wishes in Flight campaign URL created specifically for your company.
To learn more about the corporate mileage campaign, please call us at 617.367.9474, email firstname.lastname@example.org
National Airline Partners
Delta | United | JetBlue
American Airlines | Southwest
All Delta and United donated miles can be tracked and recorded through a unique URL. Your donation of American Airline miles can be made to the airline's Kids In Need program which supports children's charities including Make-A-Wish. JetBlue's reward program, TrueBlue, allows members to donate on the JetBlue website to their charity of choice, including Make-A-Wish. Southwest's Rapid Rewards program allows members to donate on the Southwest website to their charity of choice, including Make-A-Wish.
To learn more about our mileage donation program and/or how to donate your air miles, click here, or call 617.367.9474, e-mail email@example.com.